Monday 23 June 2014

The closest I'll get - Part I: Chanel prints

So, you remember my obsession with all the Chanel "artwork" dresses?

Rita's and Lupita's?

Well, I was perusing the rails of Matalan, whilst skiving off the gym, and I found something rather similar to Rita's!

Rita Ora In Chanel - 106 & Park


Quite frankly, it's the closest I'm going to get to current-season-Chanel... so I'll take it. In every combination you have.

I picked up a pair of floaty shorts and the loose trousers to wear when the sun comes back out.

I'll probably wear both items with a black tee, my River Island neon yellow flats and a denim jacket during the day and with a fitted vest top, a blazer, some statement bling, my trusty black suede Gwendas and my brand spanking new Lulu Guinness Annabelle for dressier affairs!



Yay for high street rips offs!

No comments:

Post a Comment