Tuesday 15 October 2013

A thought...

#cheesy

I don't want to get cheesy, but... 

Just treat others as you wish to be treated. Please.

Be nice, and people will be nice back. Help them and they will want to help you in return, to do things to make your life easier, better, nicer.

Care for people and they will care for you. If you're lucky they will care for you anyway, though you may not deserve it.

Don't bully people, lie about people (or to them), be mean or try to make people feel small on purpose. Don't try to make yourself look good by making someone else look bad. Don't try to take things from people just because you don't have them yourself. Don't point out someone else's faults to make them hate themselves, without first ensuring you are wholly perfect (just FYI, you're not!).

One day you'll want that person to help you out. One day you'll want that person to be a friend to you.

And you want to hope that they are a bigger person than you are... otherwise, quite frankly, you're f*cked, love.

Remember, what you put out there comes back three(or seven*)fold. Karma's a b*tch and often, so become your victims, when you treat them like dirt.

I'm happy. If you can't be happy for me, then that's your problem.

I'm nice. If you can't be nice to me, then that's your issue.

I'm good. If you can't be good too, then that's your failing.

I'm having fun. If you can't have fun with me, then you're missing out.


Just sayin'...

A note from my friend's kids. They know what it's all about.
*depending on which tales you listen to...

No comments:

Post a Comment