Monday 15 April 2013

More Lulu Love

Last week in the office, we stumbled across the Lulu Guinness range for Uniqlo. She's popping up everywhere are the moment. I snaffled up a tote just recently in Sainsbury's for Comic Relief. It makes me smile in the mornings!

Anyway, back to Uniqlo. The tops are so cute with just the right amount of Lulu's quirky details thrown in, so you don't look like you shopped in Mothercare. I think, from the range, these are my faves:
Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo cat t-shirt
 
Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo doll face t-shirt

Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo stripe t-shirt

I'm already seeing the cat t-shirt with a pair of skinny black jeans, my pink Louboutins and my Lulu Lips clutch, I'm dreaming about the doll face t-shirt with jeans and my white converse, but most of all I cannot wait to get that black and white stripey t-shirt on with my pink trousers and some killer heels.
I also found this little Toy Story beauty - it'll make a perfect birthday gift for Mr G, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment