Thursday 14 March 2013

Too soon?

   
Today there was sunshine. It was still virtually arctic out there, but the sun appeared for a while. So, as a true Brit, that means there is only one thing I can do...

...think about stripping off.

Is it too soon to be planning my swim wear? I don't think so. Firstly, you know how I like to plan my outfits and secondly, I have two weddings abroad this year (in Perugia and Vegas) and so that requires me to get in to swimwear in front of large groups of people (arrrrrgh). I think this requires some advance planning. Don't you?

For Vegas I have my standard party swimwear (neon, sequins, tassells, bling) but for Italy I was thinking something a bit more, erm, stylish.

How about this little number from ASOS?

Image 4 of ASOS Plunge Backless Suit

I could style it up with some wedges, a floppy sun hat, and some fifties-style sunnies and then pose around the pool with some high-brow literature and a negroni. 

What do you think?

Of course I'll sign up for a course of lipo before then...

2 comments:

  1. Italy is all about bikinis, you rarely see swimsuits...or maybe that's just in my town! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that suit though, I hate my stomach so that would go a long way to hiding it...

    ReplyDelete