Wednesday 20 February 2013

Kitsch Clutter: English Gent

I found more kitsch clutter for my home. Yes, yes. Pity Mr G.

I feel like these next items are ones that I'm coveting, not only for their own charms, but also for the way they perfectly complement what I've just noticed is an emerging theme: The English Gent.



So, we already have the moustache and the specs appearing in the conservatory Orangery, so what better way to "top off" the English Gent look, than literally, with a bowler hat?

I want us to have this Jeeves lighting from Design55 so badly.

Shame my bank balance doesn't.





Find the Jeeves pendant light, table lamp and wall light online at these links! And if you do, don't tell me about it, because I'll be well jell.

Now, what I need is something pocket watch and cane themed...

Oh! Oh!

You know who else loves a pocket watch? The White Rabbit. And there you have it. All (decorating) roads lead to Alice!

No comments:

Post a Comment