Thursday 27 December 2012

Festive outfits

This year I felt a bit Grinchy for most of December, so in an attempt to combat that I did lots of festive activities which, of course, required lots of festive outfits.

Of course it all started with the official party dress for Claridge's (which will be recycled for NYE), followed by a seasonally-appropriate red mini dress with starry tights for a drinks party (I resisted the urge to sew white marabou along the hem), a flash of leopard print for a catch up lunch and gift exchange and then a sequinned jumper with a faux fur gilet and my holly and berry Tatty Devine necklace for a festive baby shower.

Party dress at Claridge's


Snuggly lunch. Upstaged by that jumper!

Starry, starry tights
Red dress, minus the marabou

Festive and furry baby shower

Christmas Eve sparkles

Accessorising my gold dress with an elf bib and ears... of course.

Onesie time

Onesie day!

Monday was Christmas Eve, and thus required a sequinned skirt, a glittery jumper, the very same necklace and my snuggly furry slippers.

Christmas day started with a sparkly gold and black dress and ended with my reindeer onesie and Boxing Day, well boxing day is always Onesie Day.

All day.

No comments:

Post a Comment