Thursday 28 June 2012

A new favourite

I’m not going to lie, I’ve been coveting this little Lulu Guinness baby for a few weeks and my conscience and I tussled with the thought of buying it. I already own a lips clutch (as seen in a variety of drunken photos on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds) and since purchasing that (with my birthday money, so no guilt involved) I've been more than a little obsessed with her collections.
We’re moving house to upsize and I should be saving my money for a new ironing board, a boiler service and a dust buster or something, shouldn’t I?

Or, on the other hand, we’re moving house to upsize and I have a long few months (or longer) ahead of me purchasing things like ironing boards, paying for a boiler service and picking up a dust buster, so I might as well treat myself whilst I still can, shouldn’t I?

The argument is now academic, because this afternoon a GINORMOUS box arrived at my office, and contained within it was the mintiest of green leather, the shiniest of gold chain straps and the stripeyest of satin linings...

Ridiculous amounts of packaging...

...it was love at first sight.


... but so worth it.

Sorry, Yellow, Mummy has a new favourite….

For now

Sorry Yellow... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment