Tuesday 17 May 2011

Pretend anniversary

That's what today is.

Today is 8 years (I think) since that famous scene, so elegantly represented by our best men in a mini roleplay during their wedding speech, took place for real.

For those of you that weren't there for their re-adaptation, it went a little something like this.

Really.


Mrs G (i.e. Me): *knock knock knock*

Door: *opens*

Mr G: Hello

Mrs G: Hello...

Mr G: Hi

Mrs G: So are you going to be my boyfriend then or what?

Mr G: Alright then

Mrs G: Great. See you later then

Mr G: Laters

Door: *shuts*

Car: *starts, vrooms off (I was in my Girl Racer Phase) in the direction of Caroline's house*

...15 minutes later...

Mrs G: I think [Mr G] is now my boyf.

Caroline: THANK THE FREAKING LORD, you were doing my head in.

And people say that romance is dead!

Pah.

No comments:

Post a Comment